Tony Longaretti DO



Many private insurance companies will cover for treatment at the clinic including HSA, Norwich Union etc.

Some insurers require that you obtain a referral first from your GP although some do not require this.  It is sometimes necessary to obtain authorisation first from the company in which case an authorisation number will be given. If you are unsure how to proceed it is best to contact your insurers to clarify the procedure with them. There will be limits as regards how much treatment can be given in a specified period.

You can pay directly for the treatment and obtain a receipt and submit this to the insurance company. Where payment is cleared by the company please bring your authorisation (and member when available) number with you.

BUPA/AXA/PPP not accepted.